Solar Protect Competition terms & conditions
Solar Protect Competition terms & conditions
THIS COMPETITION HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
The below sets out the Terms & Conditions of participation in the ROCKCOTE ‘Solar Protect’ Competition (the Competition).
This document sets out the Terms & Conditions of participation in the ROCKCOTE ‘Solar Protect’ Competition (the Competition).
- The promoter of this competition is Rockcote Enterprises Pty Ltd (the Promoter) (ABN 42 066 227 174), 18 Machinery Road, Yandina, Queensland, Australia.
Valid Competition submissions are eligible to win the major prize of a Graco Ultra Max II 795 Electric Airless Sprayer, valued at $7,480, or minor prizes including:
- A $2,000 voucher for ROCKCOTE products.
- A ROCKCOTE merchandise pack valued at up to $400.
To enter the Competition to win the major or minor prizes you must:
Take a photo of your receipt of purchase of 2 or more 15L pails of ROCKCOTE Solar Protect, ROCKCOTE Tile Roof Primer and/or ROCKCOTE EcoStyle Paints.
The photo of the receipt must be legible, in focus and include:
- The details of the store you purchased the products from.
- Your account details, including your name and company name.
- The details of the products you purchased.
- The recept must only be submitted once in this competition.
- The receipt can only be submitted with the permission of the person who engaged in the transaction that resulted in the receipt.
- The photo of the receipt must be legible, in focus and include:
- Send the photo from the mobile number that you wish to be contacted on to the Competition phone number (0428 346 922).
- Take a photo of your receipt of purchase of 2 or more 15L pails of ROCKCOTE Solar Protect, ROCKCOTE Tile Roof Primer and/or ROCKCOTE EcoStyle Paints.
Specifically, the products that can be used to enter the Competition include:
- ROCKCOTE Solar Protect Gloss 15L
- ROCKCOTE Solar Protect Satin 15L
- ROCKCOTE Tile Roof Primer 15L
- ROCKCOTE EcoStyle Low Sheen 15L
- ROCKCOTE EcoStyle Flat 15L
- ROCKCOTE EcoStyle Satin 15L
- ROCKCOTE EcoStyle Ceiling White 15L
- ROCKCOTE EcoStyle Gloss 15L
- ROCKCOTE EcoStyle Sealer/Undercoat 15L
- ROCKCOTE EcoStyle Primer 15L
- ROCKCOTE EcoStyle Clear 15L
- Cost of the MMS to the Competition phone number is at the standard rate charged by your provider for sending an MMS within Australia.
- Entry to the Competition is open to those with a postal address within New South Wales, Australia. Should the entrant win the competition, the prize will be delivered to an elected address within New South Wales or is to be collected from their local stockist.
- Entrants under 18 years of age must have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter. Employees of the Promoter are not eligible to win the prize(s) of the Competition.
- The Competition submissions opens at 5.00am on Thursday1st June 2017, Australia Eastern Standard Time (AEDT), and closes at 11.59pm on Thursday 28st September 2017 AEDT (“Competition Period”). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right to extend this stated Competition Period without further notice.
- Receipts entered into the Competition must be retained for the period of the Competition. The major prize and minor prize winners must be able to produce the winning receipt(s) to be able to claim the major prize or minor prize(s).
- The winners of the prizes of the Competition will be announced on Friday, 29/09/2017. The prize winners will be drawn randomly from all valid entries submitted during the Competition Period. The Promoter reserves the right to change the date of the announcement of the Competition Period.
- The prize winners will be contacted by phone prior to 31/10/2017. The major prize winner has until 31/01/2018 to claim the major prize. Please allow at least 28 days from the initial contact date for the delivery of the major prize to the address provided in the initial contact.
- In the event that any of the prize winners are unable to be contacted, the Promoter will retain the prize until 31/01/2018. A winner of the unclaimed major prize will be considered the major prize winner for the purpose of these Terms & Conditions. A winner of an unclaimed minor prize will be considered the major prize winner for the purpose of these Terms & Conditions.
- Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may, at its discretion, refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Submissions will need to include the following minimum information about the person entering the competition:
- Name (provided on receipt); and
- Phone number (provided through sending the MMS).
- Images/photographs of receipts submitted for the Competition will only be viewed or shared by ROCKCOTE employees or third parties as deemed necessary. These images/photographs will not be shared publically.
When submitting an entry, an entrant must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and must not submit any information, image, text or other material of any kind whatsoever:
- That is unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive, defamatory, derogatory, obscene, vulgar, profane or indecent or that is sexual or pornographic in nature;
- That violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including a person’s intellectual property or privacy rights;
- That is knowingly incorrect, misleading or offensive.
You warrant that:
- All details provided with your entry are true and accurate;
- You have all necessary rights and licenses to grant the rights set out in these Terms & Conditions;
- The exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these Terms & Conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties, and;
- You will indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of these warranties.
- By submitting an entry, you give permission to the Promoter to share your name and business name with the public, to announce the winner of the major prize and minor prizes.
- Each prize winner will be eligible for only one prize. If the same entrant is drawn as the major prize winner and as a minor prize winner, the person will only be eligible to win the major prize. If the same entrant is drawn to win more than one minor prize, they will only be eligible to win the minor prize with the higher value of the minor prizes they were drawn to win. If either, or both, of these aforementioned scenarios occur, a new minor prize winner will be drawn.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- No component of the prize(s) can be transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that the prize(s) become unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize(s), subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
- You acknowledge that the Promoter is under no obligation to exercise any of the rights granted to it by these Terms & Conditions.
- You agree that the Promoter may use your personal details provided in your Compeition entry to the Promoter, for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Promoter in any media without notice and without any fee paid to you.
- If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s conduct of the Competition or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prizes to the prize winners, the Promoter may, at its discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, mechanical failures, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.