ROCKCOTE Black Soap is a natural African black soap used in the application and maintenance of ROCKCOTE Marrakesh and Tadelakt plaster finishes. ROCKCOTE Black Soap provides water resistance to finished Marrakesh or Tadelakt and can be used as a general householod cleaner. Black Soap is friendly to the human body and will not harm the environment.
Black Soap is used with Marrakesh, it is applied after the Marrakesh has dried and aids in repelling water. Add 1 teaspoon of Black Soap with 1 ltr of water and allow to soak overnight to dissolve.
Item ID: #4468
- Black Soap is a natural olive soap with a distinctive odour
- Black Soap reacts with stone and forms a sealant inside the lime plaster
- Can be used as a body soap
- Black in colour and in the pot but transparent after drying
- The application and maintenance of ROCKCOTE Marrakesh and Tadelakt plaster finishes