Classical, fine rendered finish
ROCKCOTE Finecote is the smoothest, flattest and most subtle rendered finish in the ROCKCOTE Coloured Render Range. The fine texture is brought to life by light-reflecting particles of pure silica contained in the formulation.
ROCKCOTE Finecote is a popular finish for architecturally designed homes and residences in opulent urban areas where a sophisticated, timeless look is sought.
In character controlled areas, ROCKCOTE Finecote can be applied to emulate sandstone, delivering an authentic heritage look. Joints can be ironed in to create the appearance of large sandstone blocks.
ROCKCOTE Finecote excels in highlighting the attention to detail on the aesthetics such as crisp, sharp corners, rebates and features such as dados and facades.
Why choose a Coloured Render by ROCKCOTE?
- The integrated colour permeates the render layer making scratches and damage less noticeable
- Consistent, seamless finish across the project regardless of the substrate (excluding weatherboard)
- Add value and street appeal
- No need to paint (over coating with ROCKCOTE Clearcote, ROCKCOTE Repel or ROCKCOTE Armour is optional for added water repellency and durability)
- A more natural aesthetic than painted finishes
- Protect your substrate
- Water based
- Ease of use
- Vapour permeable
- Water resistant
- Excellent adhesion
- Long term exterior protection
- Natural coloured render finish that does not require painting but can be painted if required
- ROCKCOTE Finecote is suitable for application over properly prepared substrates such as brick, block, cement Render, ROCKCOTE Render, concrete, cement sheeting, A.A.C Panels/blocks and Plasterboard
- Can be used interior and exterior
- Can be overcoated with ROCKCOTE Repel or ROCKCOTE Clearcote or ROCKCOTE Armour/Flex for added durability and lower maintenance