ROCKCOTE Keycote is a cementitious Polymer modified adhesive base coat manufactured to exacting conditions from high quality, washed and graded Sands, Off WhitePortland Cement and proprietary additives conforming to Australian Standard 3972. ROCKCOTE Keycote is ideal for use as a base coat over fibro cement sheets, provided that a minimum of 2mm dry film build of Acrylic Render is used as a finish coat. ROCKCOTE Keycote can provide a very strong adhesive bond to difficult substrate surfaces such as smooth masonry & clay block surfaces and properly cleaned & prepared pre-Painted surfaces, prior to the application of cement based Renders.
- Only requires addition of water
- Easy to use
- Exhibits minimal shrinkage
- Water resistant
- Designed to provide an initial physical bond to dense and difficult substrates including fibre cement sheeting, off form concrete, smooth concrete, and highly absorbent bricks and block
- Can be used as a base coat render over previously painted walls
- Can be used interior and exterior