Lime Plaster Basecote
Lime Plaster Basecote is designed as a base coat but like most ROCKCOTE natural materials products has a multitude of finishes and uses.
ROCKCOTE Lime Plaster Basecote can be used both interior and exterior including wet areas such as bathrooms and laundries due to its breathability and mould resistance. It is not suitable for shower recesses, bath tubs or hand basins as a finished product.
Lime Plaster Basecote will comply with regulations on the refurbishment and repair of heritage listed and architecturally sensitive buildings due to its traditional lime and sand formulation (contains no cement like some similar products). Suitable for entire buildings where a textured lime finish is required as well as for facades and fine decorative work.
Undulations: Level, Lightly Undulating, Heavily Undulating
- Completely natural
- Resistant to moisture and humidity
- Zero VOC
- Low embodied energy
- Fully recyclable
- Extremely durable
- No odour or residual off-gassing
- People and planet friendly
- Will improve indoor air quality
- Can be applied over any standard building substrate following correct surface preparation
- Ideal for traditional plastering in bathrooms and wet areas
- Will comply with regulations surrounding therefurbishment and repair of heritage listed and architecturally sensitive buildings
- Rustic finishes
- Undulations: Level, Lightly Undulating, Heavily Undulating
- Heritage finishes
- Travertino (limestone)
- Natural lime render