ROCKCOTE Portofino is composed of a high performance pure acrylic binder containing medium graded quartz sand and durable colour pigments, along with incorporated powerful mould and fungus inhibitors.
ROCKCOTE Portofino is a sand based texture paint, that can be left off the roller or crosshatched with a water brush to achieve a subtle limewash style finish.
Additional colours can be blended in during finishing to achieve an attractive patina finish if required.
- Water based
- Ease of use
- Vapour permeable
- Water resistant
- Excellent adhesion
- Long term exterior protection
- Can minimise surface imperfections
- ROCKCOTE Portofino is suitable for application over properly prepared substrates such as brick, block, cement render, ROCKCOTE Render, concrete, cement sheeting, AAC panels/blocks and plasterboard
- Can be used interior and exterior
- Primarily for decoration and protection of surfaces but can also camouflage minor imperfections within a substrate
- Can be over coated with ROCKCOTE Repel, Clearcote, Armour or Armour Flex, for added durability and lower maintenance