Quick Render PM100
Quick Render PM100
ROCKCOTE Quick Render PM100 is a pre-blended cement render manufactured to exacting specifications composed of high quality washed and graded sand, general purpose grey Portland Cement and proprietary polymer additives conforming to Australian Standard 3972. The inclusion of quality acrylic polymers in the Quick Render PM100 formulation aids adhesion and setting.
Properly cured ROCKCOTE Quick Render PM100 exhibits minimal drying shrinkage and is a reliable surface for over-coating with acrylic textures and paints.
ROCKCOTE Quick Render PM100 is simple to mix and easy to apply and finish. ROCKCOTE Quick Render PM100 has been formulated and designed to render polystyrene based substrates such as expanded and extruded polystyrene foam walling systems and must be used as part of the *RRR warranty. *ROCKCOTE Reinforced Render.
- Easy to use
- Excellent adhesion to properly prepared substrates
- ROCKCOTE Acrybond not required, just add water
- Long term exterior protection
- Water repellent
- Does not need priming before Painting
- Can be Painted after 48 hours (site mix Sand and cement must be cured for 28 days prior to coating)
- Saves time and money
- Can reduce scaffold costs, when used instead of site mix Sand and cement Render
- Forms part of a warranted system for expanded and extruded polystyrene walling systems
- ROCKCOTE Quick Render PM100 is formulated for application over polystyrene foam panels and blocks. It can also be used on other properly prepared substrates such as brick, block, concrete, A.A.C blocks and panels and tilt up
- Can be used interior and exterior
- ROCKCOTE Quick Render PM100 is ideal to use as a base coat for ROCKCOTE Acrylic Coloured Renders and Roll On Textures
- ROCKCOTE Quick Render PM100 must be overcoated within 28 days of application
- Suitable for pumping or spraying