A rustic, grainy texture with character
ROCKCOTE Quicksand Coarse has drama and character and will appeal to anyone seeking a sharper, more rustic exterior finish.
Due to the type of application and finishing techniques, ROCKCOTE Quicksand Coarse delivers a more consistent finish and is smoother to the touch than ROCKCOTE Santini.
ROCKCOTE Quicksand Coarse is an affordable choice for larger developments where a superior performance and better looking alternative to standard exterior paint is required.
ROCKCOTE Quicksand Coarse is an economical system for homes, townhouses and large property developments.
Why choose a Coloured Render by ROCKCOTE?
- The integrated colour permeates the render layer making scratches and damage less noticeable
- Consistent, seamless finish across the project regardless of the substrate (excluding weatherboard)
- Add value and street appeal
- No need to paint (over coating with ROCKCOTE Clearcote, ROCKCOTE Repel or ROCKCOTE Armour is optional for added water repellency and durability)
- A more natural aesthetic than painted finishes
- Protect your substrate
- Water based
- Ease of use, no sponge finishing required
- Vapour permeable
- Water resistant
- Excellent adhesion
- Long term exterior protection
- Natural coloured render finish that does not require painting but can be painted if required
• ROCKCOTE Quicksand Coarse is suitable for application over properly prepared substrates such as brick, block, cement render, ROCKCOTE Render, concrete, cement sheeting, AAC panels/blocks and plasterboard.
• Can be used interior and exterior
• Can be over coated with ROCKCOTE Repel, Clearcote, Armour or Armour Flex, for added durability and lower maintenance