Rugged, hand-crafted bagged finish
Drawing inspiration from traditional stucco, ROCKCOTE Santini's dense texture and higher build delivers a more rugged look.
This versatile product can be used to achieve a wide range of finishes through different application techniques. Known for its heavy bagged finish reminiscent of a Spanish villa, Santini can be applied with a broom head, brush or mitt.
Santini is suitable for entire homes, feature walls in entertainment areas and retaining walls. It can also be used as an economical option for the sides and backs of houses where the facade or alfresco area is finished in another ROCKCOTE Coloured Render.
User friendly to apply, ROCKCOTE Santini is suitable for do-it-yourself application with many creative finishes achievable for a large range of project types from retaining walls to outdoor kitchens.
Why choose a Coloured Render by ROCKCOTE?
- The integrated colour permeates the render layer making scratches and damage less noticeable
- Consistent, seamless finish across the projec regardless of the substrate (excluding weatherboard)
- Add value and street appeal
- No need to paint (overcoating with ROCKCOTE Clearcote, ROCKCOTE Repel or ROCKCOTE Armour is optional for added water repellency and durability)
- A more natural aesthetic than painted finishes
- Protect your substrate
- Water based
- Ease of use
- Inexpensive way to achieve a Rendered finish
- Vapour permeable
- Water resistant
- Excellent adhesion
- Long term exterior protection
- Can minimise surface imperfections
- Tinted in the same way as paint, ensuring colour consistency
- ROCKCOTE Santini is suitable for application over properly prepared substrates such as brick, block, cement Render, ROCKCOTE Render, concrete, cement sheeting, AAC panels/blocks and Plasterboard
- Can be used interior and exterior
- Primarily for decoration and protection of surfaces but will also camouflage minor imperfection within a substrate
- Can be over coated with ROCKCOTE Armour for added durability and lower maintenance