ROCKCOTE Skimcote is a pre-blended polymer modified cement render, manufactured to exacting specifications from high quality materials.
Specially formulated for hot, dry and humid environments, this product is particularly suited for application over masonry substrates.
Traditional sand and cement pre-bagged renders must be applied at thicknesses greater than 4mm. Skimcote will achieve the same level of performance at a film build of only 1mm, saving you time and money.
This product also provides a reduced curing time and a hard finish.
- Easy to use
- Excellent adhesion to properly prepared substrates
- Requires the addition of Fastbond
- Fine grain size
- Highly water resistant
- High in polymer additives
- Provides high adhesion & durability
- Ideal for tropical conditions
- Prevents “washout” in tropical conditions
- Reduces efflorescence
- Thin coat (1mm)
- Minimal drying shrinkage
- ROCKCOTE Skimcote is suitable for application over properly prepared substrates such as brick, block and concrete
- Can be used interior and exterior
- ROCKCOTE Skimcote is ideal to use as a base coat for ROCKCOTE Acrylic Coloured Renders, Roll On Textures and decorative Render finishes such as Fast Float Finish
- ROCKCOTE Skimcote must be overcoated within 28 days of application