Luminous shine with dramatic effects
Captivating, dramatic and luxurious, ROCKCOTE Venetian Plaster is a highly polished finish that demands attention.
ROCKCOTE Venetian Plaster produces a reflective, highly polished plaster finish, also described as a mirror finish. ROCKCOTE Venetian Plaster delivers a luminous smooth glass or mirror finish with the illusion of depth and texture.
ROCKCOTE Venetian Plaster is ideal for crafting the polished cement render or polished concrete render industrial look made popular by urban cafes and restaurants and now featuring in distinctive architecturally designed homes and makeovers. Contemporary yet reminiscent of a traditional European stucco, Venetian Plaster delivers a truly opulent glass face finish, equally at home in an architecturally designed home and a lavish hotel.
Venetian Plaster is especially useful for columns and walls where the appearance and feel of marble is sought and can achieve the light-reflective, lustrous properties of marble without the weight.
The artisan is able to create a unique work of art personalised for your space or project. The use of ROCKCOTE Venetian Plaster in a commercial or retail project offers a unique way to highlight products against a mirrored finish wall, while creating the appearance of a larger, more open space.
ROCKCOTE Venetian Plaster is suitable for splashbacks and walls in wet areas but not suitable for shower walls or areas where water pools such as floors, shower floors and bathtubs. If you are seeking a suitable finish for shower walls, we suggest the use of ROCKCOTE Marrakesh for this purpose.
Note: ROCKCOTE recommends that our Venetian Plaster be applied by a licensed tradesperson who has extensive experience in applying ROCKCOTE Venetian Plaster for similar applications to your particular project. The success of each project requires the tradesperson to have a thorough technical knowledge of appropriate building design, substrate conditions and their client expectations to determine if this product is suitable for the particular project.
For information about care and maintenance, please see the ROCKCOTE Venetian Plaster brochure.
For more ideas about Polished Finishes using ROCKCOTE products, check out ROCKCOTE Polished Finishes: customised plaster finishes that make a statement.
Colour: soft white. Can be tinted to a wide range of colours with oxides
- Suitable for columns, ceilings, feature areas, full interiors, reception/entry areas and shop fronts/facades
- Suitable for splashbacks and walls in wet areas but not suitable for shower walls or areas where water pools such as floors, shower floors and bathtubs
- Not recommended for use on a bench top but can be used as a splashback
- Highly polished concrete aesthetics
- Suitable for use over properly prepared substrates such as brick, block, AAC and plasterboard
- Contact ROCKCOTE for information regarding application of Venetian Plaster over substrates that are not listed on the TDS
Note: Venetian Plaster is not suitable for areas requiring a flexible membrane ie. single skin masonry, FC sheeting, magnesium board or lightweight EPS. If you are not certain about your substrate, please contact ROCKCOTE technical or your artisan.
- Highly polished plaster finish
- A truly opulent glass face marble plaster finish
- Traditional stucco finish
- Polished cement render or polished concrete render industrial look
- Glass finish (if a lustre finish is required we recommend the use of ROCKCOTE Marrakesh or ROCKCOTE Otsumigaki)
- Undulations: Smooth